Thursday, May 17, 2007

it's all about the PYTs...

ok, so i'm not the only one going crazy about these guys. palms out sounds even issued a "DON'T POST JUSTICE" request... but i'm weak. i came across a leak of † yesterday and i felt obliged to have a listen. and then listen again. and so forth. this is definitely a keeper. everything about it makes me smile, from the bombast of genesis to the upbeat happines of d.a.n.c.e., even uffie is making me happy again - "rockin' hi-tops and sayin NO to stilettos, cos i might get drunk off my ass and i don't wanna fall"... another track that's really killing me is stress, which i first heard on thursday night, a night before the trinity ball - when erol took over from gaspar and xavier, that was what he played. i'm certainly not the first person to notice this, but sampling stravinsky? ace...

Justice ft Uffie - The Party
Justice - Stress

alas this is my only decent photo of the lads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home