Friday, August 22, 2008

never as tired as when i'm blogging

i finished work yesterday. hurrah. i played soundcheck last night. not my best work, but some nice moments. sitwoc was a great idea in my head but i forgot how noisy it gets in the middle, and there was something bogus up with running up that hill - didn't sound good at all.

Feist - My Moon My Man
New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream
Hot Chip - Lights And Music
Róisín Murphy - Overpowered
Santogold - Les Artistes (XXXChange Remix)
Pase Rock - So Fucking Disco
Le Tigre - Deceptacon (DFA Remix)
CSS - Let's Make Love (Spank Rock Remix)
DJ Mehdi - I Am Somebody
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Bang
Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen (Ruined By Justice)
Daft Punk - Da Funk
N*E*R*D - Things Are Getting Better
Spank Rock - Backyard Betty
Justice - DANCE
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Mustapha 3000 - Kongo Thong
M.I.A. - Jimmy (Eli Remix)
Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control (Playgroup Remix)
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (Ashley Beedle Remix)

in other news, pukkelpop was great. not as good as last year (they never are!) but definitely worth it. looking forward to electric picnic, though, after reading my thoughts on last year's festival, i'm a bit anxious about sound - especially for conor oberst, cut copy and wilco. i guess i'll just have to wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home