Thursday, February 12, 2009

something that's good for me

i'm no producer, so i never post anything, but i regularly hit up the hollerboard for some fiyahh. just came across this seasonal mix - dude called dj mel aka mel cavaricci has put together some smooth as tracks for the special day coming up on saturday. check out... the motel mix...


Photobucket


R. Kelly - Sex Me
Jodeci - Forever My Lady
Whitehead Bros. - Your Love Is A 187
H-Town - Knockin' Da Boots
Silk - Freak Me
R. Kelly - Honey Love
Bar-Kays - Anticipation
Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight
Bobby Brown - Roni
Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Bobby Brown - Rock Wit'cha
Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
Roger - I Wanna Be Your Man
Zapp - Computer Love
Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets
Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever
Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me (Bad Boy Remix)
SWV feat. Missy Elliott - Can We
Al B. Sure - Nite & Day
Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity (Warm & Sensitive Mix)

Mel Cav - The Motel Mix

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home